Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihre Erfahrung zu verbessern. Um die neuen Datenschutzrichtlinien zu erfüllen, müssen wir Sie um Ihre Zustimmung für Cookies fragen. Weitere Informationen
Point System™ Adapter for the ION chassis, includes bracket and 4 screws
The IONADP is an adapter card that allows the ION Platform chassis to be backwards compatible with Point System™ modules. This adapter is designed to sit between a Point System™ module and the backplane of the ION chassis. The purpose of the IONADP is to lengthen the Point System™ module so it can be securely mounted in an ION chassis while also connecting to the backplane allowing the ION chassis to power the Point System™ module.
SNMP management of the Point System™ modules installed in the ION chassis is possible by using an existing Point System™ management module along with IONADP. The ION modules and the Point System™ modules are managed independently by their own respective management modules. The ION management module and the Point System™ management module would each require a unique IP address assigned to them, while Focal Point can be used to access the management information from each management module simultaneously.
- Ease the installation of legacy Point System™ cards in the ION chassis
- Redeploy Point System™ cards you own in a new ION chassis
- Lengthens a Point System™ card to match the size of the ION card
- Can be used with any Point System™ card
- Manage Point System™ cards in the ION chassis, if you have a Point System™ Management Module
- IONADP kit includes adapter card, bracket, and four screws
- Width: 0.5” [12.7 mm]
- Depth: 1.25” [31.75 mm]
- Height: 2.9” [73.66 mm]
- Environment specs are dependent on the chassis chosen
- Operating: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage: -40°C to +85°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 0 – 10,000 ft.
- 0.5 lbs. [0.22 kg]
|Kategorie||Transition Networks - Accessories|